Definitions of wallow:
- noun: an indolent or clumsy rolling about
Example: "A good wallow in the water"
- noun: a puddle where animals go to wallow
- verb: delight greatly in
Example: "Wallow in your success!"
- verb: devote oneself entirely to something; indulge in to an immoderate degree, usually with pleasure
Example: "Wallow in luxury"
- verb: be ecstatic with joy
- verb: roll around, "pigs were wallowing in the mud"
- verb: rise up as if in waves
Search for wallow at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...