Definitions of wasted:
- adjective: not used to good advantage
Example: "A wasted effort"
- adjective: (of an organ or body part) diminished in size or strength as a result of disease or injury or lack of use
- adjective: serving no useful purpose; having no excuse for being
Example: "Advice is wasted words"
- adjective: made uninhabitable
Example: "A wasted landscape"
- adjective: very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold
Example: "Kept life in his wasted frame only by grim concentration"
Search for wasted at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse