Definitions of weak:
- adjective: lacking physical strength or vigor
- adjective: used of verbs having standard (or regular) inflection
- adjective: having little physical or spiritual strength
Example: "A weak radio signal"
- adjective: lacking power
- adjective: characterized by excessive softness or self-indulgence
- adjective: used of vowels or syllables; pronounced with little or no stress
Example: "A weak stress on the second syllable"
- adjective: overly diluted; thin and insipid
Example: "Weak tea"
- adjective: lacking force; feeble
- adjective: having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings
- adjective: lacking physical strength or vitality
Search for weak at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse