Definitions of Western:
- noun: a film about life in the western United States during the period of exploration and development
- noun: a sandwich made from a western omelet
- adjective: lying toward or situated in the west
Example: "Our company's western office"
- adjective: relating to or characteristic of regions of western parts of the world
Example: "The Western Hemisphere"
- adjective: of or characteristic of regions of the United States west of the Mississippi River
Example: "A Western ranch"
- adjective: of wind; from the west
- adjective: lying in or toward the west
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #8423)
Search for Western at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse