Definitions of will:
- noun: a fixed and persistent intent or purpose
Example: "Where there's a will there's a way"
- noun: a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
- noun: the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention
- verb: determine by choice
Example: "This action was willed and intended"
- verb: have in mind
Example: "I will take the exam tomorrow"
- verb: decree or ordain
Example: "God wills our existence"
- verb: leave or give by will after one's death
- name: A male given name (rare: 1 in 5555 males; popularity rank in the U.S.: #503)
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 33333 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #4081)
Search for will at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse