Definitions of caution:
- noun: the trait of being cautious; being attentive to possible danger
Example: "A man of caution"
- noun: judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger
Example: "He exercised caution in opening the door"
- noun: a warning against certain acts
- noun: the trait of being circumspect and prudent
- verb: warn strongly; put on guard
Search for caution at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse