Definitions of child:
- noun: a young person of either sex
Example: "She writes books for children"
- noun: a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age
Example: "They had three children"
- noun: an immature childish person
Example: "He remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived"
- noun: a member of a clan or tribe
Example: "The children of Israel"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 33333 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #4730)
Search for child at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse