Definitions of jest:
- noun: activity characterized by good humor
- noun: a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
Example: "He laughed unpleasantly at hisown jest"
- verb: tell a joke; speak humorously
- verb: act in a funny or teasing way
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #63045)
Search for jest at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse