Definitions of knowing:
- noun: clear and certain mental apprehension
- adjective: evidencing the possession of inside information
- adjective: alert and fully informed
Example: "A knowing collector of rare books"
- adjective: highly educated; having extensive information or understanding
Example: "Knowing instructors"
- adjective: by conscious design or purpose
Example: "A knowing attempt to defraud"
Search for knowing at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse