Definitions of orderly:
- noun: a male hospital attendant who has general non-medical duties
- noun: a soldier who serves as an attendant to a superior officer
Example: "The orderly laid out the general's uniform"
- adjective: devoid of violence or disruption
Example: "An orderly crowd confronted the president"
- adjective: not haphazard
Example: "A series of orderly actions at regular hours"
- adjective: marked by or adhering to method or system
Example: "A clean orderly man"
- adjective: marked by system or regularity or discipline
Example: "An orderly universe"
- adjective: according to custom or rule or natural law
- adjective: marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts
Example: "The orderly presentation"
Search for orderly at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse