Definitions of pill:
- noun: a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- noun: something that resembles a pill in shape or size
- noun: a contraceptive in the form of a pill containing estrogen and progestin to inhibit ovulation and so prevent conception
- noun: something unpleasant or offensive that must be tolerated or endured
Example: "His competitor's success was a bitter pill to take"
- noun: a unpleasant or tiresome person
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #37146)
Search for pill at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse