Definitions of Southeast:
- noun: the southeastern region of the United States
- noun: the compass point midway between south and east; at 135 degrees
- adjective: situated in or oriented toward the southeast
- adjective: coming from the southeast
Example: "Southeasterly breezes"
- adverb: to, toward, or in the southeast
Search for Southeast at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse