Definitions of tune:
- noun: the adjustment of a radio receiver or other circuit to a required frequency
- noun: the property of producing accurately a note of a given pitch
Example: "He cannot sing in tune"
- noun: a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence
- verb: of musical instruments
Example: "My piano needs to be tuned"
- verb: adjust for (better) functioning
Example: "Tune the engine"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #10831)
Search for tune at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse