Definitions of weather:
- noun: the meteorological conditions: temperature and wind and clouds and precipitation
Example: "They were hoping for good weather"
- verb: cause to slope
- verb: change under the action or influence of the weather
Example: "A weathered old hut"
- verb: face or endure with courage
- verb: sail to the windward of
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #48709)
Search for weather at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse