Definitions of complication:
- noun: the act or process of complicating
- noun: a development that complicates a situation
- noun: a situation or condition that is complex or confused
Example: "Her coming was a serious complication"
- noun: any disease or disorder that occurs during the course of (or because of) another disease
Example: "Bed sores are a common complication in cases of paralysis"
- noun: puzzling complexity
Search for complication at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse