Definitions of multiply:
- verb: combine or increase by multiplication
Example: "He managed to multiply his profits"
- verb: combine by multiplication
Example: "Multiply 10 by 15"
- verb: have young (animals)
- verb: have offspring or young
- adverb: in several ways; in a multiple manner
Example: "They were multiply checked for errors"
Search for multiply at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse