Definitions of platform:
- noun: a raised horizontal surface
Example: "The speaker mounted the platform"
- noun: any military structure or vehicle bearing weapons
- noun: the combination of a particular computer and a particular operating system
- noun: a document stating the aims and principles of a political party
Example: "Their candidate simply ignored the party platform"
- noun: a woman's shoe with a very high thick sole
Search for platform at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse