Definitions of Alameda:
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #14429)
- noun: A tree-lined avenue in Spain or Portugal.
- noun: A municipality of Málaga, Spain.
- noun: A city in Alameda County, California, United States.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Kern County, California.
- noun: A neighbourhood of Miami, Florida, United States.
- noun: A neighbourhood of Portland, Oregon, United States.
- noun: A small town in Saskatchewan, Canada.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Alameda at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2023 Datamuse