Definitions of Alba:
- name: A female given name (rare: 1 in 11111 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #979)
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 33333 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #3694)
- noun: (poetry) A type of lyrical poetry, traditionally Provençal, about lovers who must part at dawn.
- noun: A white-flowered shrub rose of the hybrid Rosa × alba.
- noun: A flower of the hybrid Rosa × alba.
- noun: A county of Transylvania, Romania.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Alba at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia