Definitions of Ayn:
- noun: Initialism of Anarchist Youth Network.
- noun: A commune of Savoie department, France.
- noun: Synonym of Buhoodle, a district of Togdheer, Somalia.
- noun: (linguistics) Synonym of ayin, the various letters representing the consonant /ʕ/ in Semitic languages.
- noun: (linguistics) Synonym of ghayn, the letter Ғ, representing the consonant /ʁ/ or /ɣ/, particularly in Kazakh.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Ayn at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse