Definitions of Birkenhead:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #74916)
- noun: A town in the Metropolitan Borough of Wirral, Merseyside, England.
- noun: A suburb of Auckland, New Zealand, on the city's North Shore.
- noun: An English topographic surname
- noun: Either of F. E. Smith, Frederick Smith or Frederick Smith the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Earls of Birkenhead
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Birkenhead at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse