Definitions of Boe:
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #10948)
- adjective: Initialism of based on experience, mentioned in job offers where compensation is to be negotiated.
- adjective: Initialism of bind on equip.
- noun: Initialism of basis of estimate.
- noun: Initialism of buffered oxide etch, a mixture of ammonia and hydrofluoric acid used to isotropically etch silicon oxide in microfabrication
- noun: Initialism of board of education.
- noun: Initialism of barrel of oil equivalent. (a unit of energy)
- noun: Initialism of Blue Ocean Event, a hypothetical future point in time at which the Arctic Sea loses almost all of its ice.
- noun: Initialism of Boletín Oficial del Estado, the official gazette of the Spanish Government.
- noun: Initialism of Bank of England.
- noun: A surname.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Boe at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia