Definitions of bogger:
- noun: Someone associated with or who works in a bog.
- noun: (Australia, slang) A man who catches nippers (snapping prawns).
- noun: (originally UK, derogatory) Synonym of Boglander: an Irishman, now (Ireland, derogatory) a yokel, an Irishman from the countryside or (sometimes) from anywhere other than Dublin and the Pale.
- noun: (Newfoundland, Labrador) A dare, a task that children challenge each other to complete.
- noun: (Australia, Western Australia, slang) Someone who works to shovel ore or waste rock underground.
- noun: (Australia, slang) A lavatory: a room for urination and defecation.
- noun: (Northern England, derogatory, slang) Someone of the goth, skate, punk, or emo subculture.
- noun: Pronunciation spelling of bugger. Used particularly as an epithet or term of camaraderie or endearment.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for bogger at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia