Definitions of Bolognese:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #52759)
- noun: An Italian sauce made of ground meat and tomato.
- noun: A dish served with bolognese.
- adjective: of or relating to the city of Bologna or its inhabitants
- adjective: (of a pasta sauce) made from minced veal, pork and beef, onions, garlic, tomato, bay leaf, carrot and celery and wine
- adjective: (informal, of a pasta sauce) made from minced meat, tomato and any combination of other ingredients
- noun: (collective or countable) A native or inhabitant of Bologna.
- noun: (cynology) A dog of a small breed of the bichon type, originating in Italy.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Bolognese at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia