Definitions of Bom:
- noun: Acronym of bill of materials.
- noun: (computing) Acronym of byte order mark.
- noun: (journalism) Acronym of business-office must. (a story that must be published at the behest of the publication's business office)
- noun: (Mormonism) Initialism of Book of Mormon.
- noun: (Australia) Initialism of Bureau of Meteorology.
- noun: (manufacturing, engineering) Initialism of bill of materials.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Bom at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia