Definitions of Bures:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #41208)
- noun: A village in Bures Hamlet parish, Braintree district, Essex and Bures St Mary parish, Babergh district, Suffolk, England (OS grid ref TL9034).
- noun: A commune in Meurthe-et-Moselle department, Grand Est, France.
- noun: A commune in Orne department, Normandy, France.
- noun: A locality in the Rural Municipality of Key West No. 70, Saskatchewan, Canada, named after the English village.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Bures at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2023 Datamuse