Definitions of Burger:
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 12500 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1547)
- noun: (informal) A hamburger.
- noun: (chiefly as a combining form) A similar sandwich or patty.
- noun: (Pakistan, usually derogatory) A stereotypical well-off Pakistani aspiring to a westernized lifestyle.
- noun: Alternative form of burgher
- noun: Alternative spelling of Burgher (“member of a Sri Lankan people”)
- noun: A white wine grape of French origin.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Burger at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia