Definitions of Caton:
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 50000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #5631)
- noun: A surname.
- noun: A town in Steuben County, New York, United States.
- noun: An unincorporated community (Caton's Chapel) in Sevier County, Tennessee, United States.
- noun: A hamlet in Teignbridge district, Devon, England (OS grid ref SX7871).
- noun: A village in Caton-with-Littledale parish, Lancaster district, Lancashire, England (OS grid ref SD5364).
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Caton at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse