Definitions of Celeste:
- name: A female given name (rare: 1 in 4000 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #521)
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #29208)
- noun: (music) Alternative form of celesta, a musical instrument.
- noun: (music) An organ stop, deliberately slightly out of tune to give an undulating sound.
- noun: A female given name from Latin borrowed from French Céleste, ultimately Latin caelestis "heavenly".
- noun: A city in Texas.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Celeste at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia