Definitions of Cha:
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 50000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #5281)
- noun: tea, sometimes (dialect) specifically masala chai
- noun: (Korean units of measure) Synonym of Korean foot: a traditional unit of length equivalent to about 30.3 cm.
- noun: (role-playing games) Initialism of charisma point.
- noun: (sports) Abbreviation of Charlotte. (in North Carolina)
- noun: A surname.
- noun: A diminutive of the female given name Charlotte
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Cha at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia