Definitions of Chaffee:
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 50000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #6928)
- noun: A surname, from Old French.
- noun: A city in Scott County, Missouri, United States.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Cass County, North Dakota, United States.
- noun: An unincorporated community in Benton County, Washington, United States.
- noun: A ghost town in Mineral County, West Virginia, United States.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Chaffee at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse