Definitions of condense:
- verb: undergo condensation; change from a gaseous to a liquid state and fall in drops
Example: "Water condenses"
- verb: compress or concentrate
Example: "Congress condensed the three-year plan into a six-month plan"
- verb: develop due to condensation
Example: "All our planets condensed out of the same material"
- verb: become more compact or concentrated
Example: "Her feelings condensed"
- verb: cause a gas or vapor to change into a liquid
Example: "The cold air condensed the steam"
- verb: remove water from
Example: "Condense the milk"
- verb: make more concise
Example: "Condense the contents of a book into a summary"
Search for condense at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia