Definitions of Cottam:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #32207)
- noun: A surname.
- noun: A hamlet and civil parish in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England (OS grid ref SE9964).
- noun: A village in Lea and Cottam parish, city of Preston, Lancashire, England (OS grid ref SD5032).
- noun: A village in Treswell with Cottam parish, Bassetlaw district, Nottinghamshire, England (OS grid ref SK8179).
- noun: A community in Kingsville, Essex County, Ontario, Canada.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Cottam at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2023 Datamuse