Definitions of Cratch:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #47843)
- verb: (obsolete) To scratch.
- noun: (obsolete) A grated crib or manger.
- noun: (nautical) The vertical planks at the forward end of the hold of a traditional English narrowboat which constrain the cargo and support the top plank or walkway.
- noun: A swelling on a horse's pastern, under the fetlock.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Cratch at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia