Definitions of dight:
- verb: (obsolete, transitive) To deal with, handle.
- verb: (obsolete, transitive) To dispose, put (in a given state or condition).
- verb: (archaic, transitive, of facial features) To be formed or composed (of).
- verb: (archaic, transitive) To dress, array; to adorn.
- verb: (archaic, transitive) To make ready, prepare.
- adjective: (obsolete) Disposed; adorned.
- adverb: (obsolete) Finely.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for dight at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse