Definitions of eco:
- adjective: Clipping of ecological. Environmentally friendly or sensitive.
- adjective: Clipping of economy. Affording economical use, e.g. of an appliance.
- noun: A proposed name for the common currency that the West African Monetary Zone plans to introduce in the framework of the Economic Community of West African States.
- noun: (US, astronautics) Abbreviation of engine cut-off or engine cutoff. (a NASA term for when rocket engines are shut down)
- noun: (astronomy, physics) Initialism of eternally collapsing object. (a type of black hole replacement, to avoid having gravitational singularities)
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for eco at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia