Definitions of exhibit:
- noun: an object or statement produced before a court of law and referred to while giving evidence
- noun: something shown to the public
Example: "The museum had many exhibits of oriental art"
- verb: show an attribute, property, knowledge, or skill
Example: "He exhibits a great talent"
- verb: to show, make visible or apparent
Example: "The Metropolitan Museum is exhibiting Goya's works this month"
- verb: walk ostentatiously
- verb: show or demonstrate something to an interested audience
Search for exhibit at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia