Definitions of Far:
- noun: a terrorist organization that seeks to overthrow the government dominated by Tutsi and to reinstitute Hutu control
- adjective: being of a considerable distance or length
Example: "A far trek"
- adjective: beyond a norm in opinion or actions
Example: "The far right"
- adjective: being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle
Example: "The horse on the right is the far horse"
- adjective: at a great distance in time or space or degree
Example: "We come from a far country"
- adverb: at or to or from a great distance in space
Example: "He traveled far"
- adverb: remote in time
Example: "If we could see far into the future"
- adverb: to a considerable degree; very much
Example: "A far far better thing that I do"
- adverb: at or to a certain point or degree
Example: "I can only go so far before I have to give up"
- adverb: to an advanced stage or point
Example: "A young man who will go very far"
Search for Far at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse