Definitions of frail:
- noun: a basket for holding dried fruit (especially raisins or figs)
- noun: the weight of a frail (basket) full of raisins or figs; between 50 and 75 pounds
- adjective: physically weak
Example: "An invalid's frail body"
- adjective: having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings
Example: "Frail humanity"
- adjective: easily broken or damaged or destroyed
Example: "A frail craft"
Search for frail at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia