Definitions of frontal:
- noun: a drapery that covers the front of an altar
- noun: an adornment worn on the forehead
- noun: the face or front of a building
- adjective: of or relating to the front of an advancing mass of air
Example: "Frontal rainfall"
- adjective: belonging to the front part
Example: "A frontal appendage"
- adjective: of or adjacent to the forehead or frontal bone
Example: "The frontal lobes"
- adjective: meeting front to front
Example: "A frontal attack"
Search for frontal at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia