Definitions of Genny:
- name: A female given name (common: 1 in 100000 females; popularity rank in the U.S.: #3326)
- noun: (slang) A person from the suburbs who moves to a low-income urban area.
- noun: (slang) Clipping of generator. (device that converts mechanical to electrical energy)
- noun: A female given name, a diminutive of Genevieve, or occasionally a variant of Ginny or Jenny.
- noun: (video games, slang) A Sega Genesis video game console.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Genny at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia