Definitions of Gomer:
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #17758)
- noun: Alternative form of gomer
- noun: (historical units of measure, archaic) Alternative form of omer: a former Hebrew unit of dry volume equal to about 2.3 L or 2.1 quarts.
- noun: A conical chamber at the breech of the bore in heavy ordnance, especially in mortars.
- noun: (slang, derogatory) A stupid, awkward, or oafish person.
- noun: (US, military slang, derogatory) An inept trainee or serviceperson.
- noun: (US, military slang) An opponent in combat or in training.
- noun: (medical slang, derogatory) An undesirable hospital patient, or a patient who does not need medical care.
- noun: (slang, derogatory) A dirty, senile, or otherwise unpleasant patient.
- noun: (slang, informal) A patient who does not respond to medical treatment.
- noun: (countable) A surname.
- noun: (biblical) The eldest son of Japheth.
- noun: Alternative form of GOMER
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Gomer at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia