Definitions of greenie:
- noun: (chiefly Australia, New Zealand, slang, derogatory) An environmentalist, someone who shows concern for the environment; often aimed at environmental extremists.
- noun: (Australian politics, informal, by extension) A member of the Green Party.
- noun: (US, Wyoming, derogatory, slang) A person from Colorado; after the color of the Colorado license plate.
- noun: (informal) An unripe fruit.
- noun: (US, slang) A beginner, a novice; a greenhorn.
- noun: (slang) A blob of nasal mucus; a bogey.
- noun: (US, slang) A tablet of amphetamine.
- noun: The green-headed sunbird, Cyanomitra verticalis, of Africa.
- noun: The scaly-breasted lorikeet, Trichoglossus chlorolepidotus, of Australia.
- noun: The white-plumed honeyeater, Ptilotula penicillata, of Australia.
- noun: (informal) The Atlantic thread herring (Opisthonema oglinum), a herring-like fish in the family Clupeidae.
- noun: (informal) The yellowtail rockfish (Sebastes flavidus), a fish in the family Sebastidae.
- noun: (surfing, slang) Short for greenback.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for greenie at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia