Definitions of Groton:
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #63658)
- noun: A village and civil parish of Babergh district, Suffolk, England (OS grid ref TL9541).
- noun: A town and city in New London County, Connecticut, United States.
- noun: A town in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States.
- noun: A town in Grafton County, New Hampshire, United States.
- noun: A town and village in Tompkins County, New York, United States.
- noun: A city in Brown County, South Dakota, United States.
- noun: A town in Caledonia County, Vermont, United States.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Groton at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2023 Datamuse