Definitions of hardhead:
- noun: One who is practical or hardheaded.
- noun: A brown diving duck, Aythya australis, native to Australia.
- noun: Any of certain saltwater sciaenid (Sciaenidae) fishes.
- noun: Mylopharodon conocephalus of fresh waters in California.
- noun: Any of several weeds in or formerly classified in the genus Centaurea, particularly Russian knapweed (Acroptilon repens).
- noun: (metallurgy) Residual ore that failed to melt during a smelting process.
- noun: (obsolete) Clash or collision of heads in contest.
- noun: (historical) A Scottish billon coin circulated in the reigns of Mary and James VI.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for hardhead at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia