Definitions of Hardin:
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 5263 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #624)
- noun: A surname.
- noun: A male given name
- noun: An unincorporated community in Shelby County, Ohio, United States.
- noun: A city in Ray County, Missouri, United States
- noun: A village, the county seat of Calhoun County, Illinois, United States.
- noun: A city in Marshall County, Kentucky, United States.
- noun: A city, the county seat of Big Horn County, Montana, United States.
- noun: A city in Liberty County, Texas, United States.
- noun: A former settlement in Mendocino County, California, United States.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Hardin at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Copyright © 2022 Datamuse