Definitions of Hassan:
- name: A male given name (common: 1 in 20000 males; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1015)
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 50000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #6179)
- noun: (Islam) The eldest son of Ali and brother of Husayn, both are Imams.
- noun: A male given name from Arabic used by Muslims.
- noun: A male given name from Arabic
- noun: A Jewish surname from Hebrew.
- noun: A surname from Irish.
- noun: A district and city in Karnataka, India.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Hassan at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia