Definitions of Henn:
- name: A surname (common: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #11374)
- noun: A surname from German.
- noun: An English habitational surname transferred from the given name for someone from Heene, Sussex.
- noun: An English surname originating as a patronymic from a Middle English diminutive of Henry.
- noun: An English surname transferred from the nickname from a byname from hen.
- noun: (slang) Hennessy, a French brand of cognac.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for Henn at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia