Definitions of int:
- noun: (programming) Clipping of integer.
- noun: Clipping of intelligence
- noun: Clipping of intermediate
- noun: Clipping of international
- noun: Clipping of interior (describing the location of a shot in a film script, etc.)
- verb: (intransitive, gaming) To intentionally throw a game or match, to deliberately die or lose (to harm one's team); (by extension) to die, to lose.
- noun: (espionage) Abbreviation of intelligence.
- noun: (role-playing games) Initialism of intelligence point.
- noun: (programming) Abbreviation of interrupt.
(Definitions from Wiktionary)
Search for int at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia