Definitions of interchange:
- noun: mutual interaction; the activity of interchanging or reciprocating
- noun: a junction of highways on different levels that permits traffic to move from one to another without crossing traffic streams
- noun: reciprocal transfer of equivalent sums of money especially the currencies of different countries
Example: "He earns his living from the interchange of currency"
- verb: reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- verb: give to, and receive from, one another
- verb: cause to change places
Example: "Interchange this screw for one of a smaller size"
Search for interchange at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia